Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More to learn

I really liked the colors and the techniques of this mani. It's nothing new in the nail art world, but using tutorials is a great way to learn. I know I haven't posted any of the colors I'm using, if one really catches your eye, feel free to ask, but part of the fun for me is to use what colors I've got because I only have colors that caught my eye and I had to have, or I bought for a special occasion, and my 16 y/o daughter's small collection. I did get my very own bottle of Seche Vite! I do really love it, though there is a bit of a learning curve with it as well. You'll note some smudging of the colors, that was from the SV. I applied it immediately after the yellow and again immediately after the blocking and I quickly learned to let the wet polish dry for a few minutes first. Another note is, I didn't use the yellow originally. I added it a few days later when I got that little wonder in the mail. The yellow is actually, "Day Glow" by Serum No. 5 and I had so much fun with it my husband was getting a little annoyed with it at bed time, but it seriously GLOWS IN THE DARK in a big way! There is a link to Nail Blog's review of it. A HUGE thank you for turning me on to this AMAZING product.


No comments:

Post a Comment